Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Song Seung Hyun's anti fans


Group FT Island new member Song Seung Hyun talks about his joining the group.

Song has been training under the same company as FT Island for 3 years. And he talks about some of the paings of joining the group, “I was really excited about it. Since my trainee days, I had little fans. But after joining FT Island as Oh WonBin’s replacement, my anti-fans got up to 2000 members. Right now, the numbers are increasing, and we are expecting the anti-fans to exceed 3000.”

“The other hyungs had debuted before me, and if I make any mistakes on stage I feel that I am doing bad to my hyungs. So for my first performance, I thought it will be the end of me if I make any mistakes. I have confidence in rapping. I’ve also learnt piano for 7 years. Now that everyone knows that I am part of FT Island, I hope that everyone will remember my name when they hear FT Island’s name.”

Credits: MyDaily + sookyeong @ wordpress (translations)[/hide]

0 comments: